A Quality Seal for Destination Management Companies
This quality seal is issued by the Malta Tourism Authority to DMCs (Destination Management Companies) that are committed to high levels of quality, consistency and professionalism.
Quality Assured DMCs must comply with a detailed set of criteria designed to ensure the highest possible quality in event and destination management. The following are some of the requirements that a DMC will adhere to.
• The DMC has a minimum of €1,000,000 General Liability insurance cover and all key suppliers have adequate insurance coverage.
• The DMC is a financially sound company, specialises in MICE services and is a member of a recognised association.
• Staff is provided with initial and continuous training.
• The DMC guarantees acknowledgement of requests within 24 hours and fulfils proposal requests within 72 hours.
• During programme events at least one member of the DMC is available 24 hours a day.
• The DMC is recommended by both previous clients and local suppliers.
The full criteria are also available as a PDF document. The scheme was officially launched on 3rd September 2008. The first sets of successful DMCs were awarded in January 2009.
Benefits of Participation
Criteria - QA seal for DMCs
QA seal FAQs
Code 402 - Education and Training template
Code 702 - Fam Trip evaluation sheet
2010 CIT Global Planner January
CIT June pharma advertorial 2009
CIT magazine May 2008
ITCM malta feature march april 2009 issue
Meetpie.com May 2008
MIT malta feature july 2009
QA seal brochure
Tagungs Wirtschaft Nov 2008
The Sunday Times February 2009
For more information on the scheme kindly contact the Quality and Industry HR Development Unit on 22915272 or firstname.lastname@example.org