MTA/876/2015 TENDER FOR UNLOADING AND SPREADING OF SAND AT ST. GEORGE’S BAY AND BUGIBBA PERCHED BEACH
Prospective bidders to please note San Gorg beach layout plan.
San Gorg Layout Plan 2- Model
MTA/877/2015 Offer for General Cleaning Services as outlined in the tender document, reference number.
Financial offer services 2.
Circ04_2015 Amendment to Circular 27_2014
Circ27_2014 New Regulations Regarding the Award of Services Contracts Within the Public Administration.
Prospective bidders are to note :
1) Contracts circular No.27/2014 dated 23rd December 2014 and Contracts circular No.04/2015 of 5th February 2015
2) Also that “Volume 4 – Financial offer” of the tender document is to be replaced with the one being forwarded with this clarification
Call for Quotations for the Provision, Delivery and Installation of an All-Inclusive Playing Equipment at Pembroke Gardens
As published in the Government Gazette of 24th March 2015, the closing date / time of this call is on Thursday 16th April 2015 at 10:00 hrs
MTA 875 Clarification
Reference is made to the RfP for leasing of premises for Office Space. Can you kindly clarify the following please:
- Given that no information in relation to nos of managerial offices, meetings/boardrooms etc has been provided, it is assumed that in the case of open plan office spaces, MTA will undertake the internal partitioning itself. Kindly confirm that understanding is correct?
- With reference to layouts, schematics etc, the RfP is requesting as built drawings. In the case of premises that are currently being finalised, the layouts and schematics that will be provided in the bid will obviously not be ‘as built’ but the ones currently being utilised in the works. Kindly confirm that it is acceptable that as built drawings can be submitted upon completion of the works and at handing over stage of the premises to the Contracting Authority in accordance with RfP allowance to submit relevant documentation once premises are completed in the case of premises not yet finished?
Current Layout Plans and Working Drawings are acceptable at this stage.
- With reference to the kitchenette requirement, the RfP states in various instances, that the premises must be equipped with kitchenette points (water, drain and electricity) in each floor in
case of a multi-level building. If the office space being offered is located on a single floor, does MTA require only one kitchenette or more please?
One kitchenette is acceptable. The MTA will decide later if to increase anymore once a detailed layout is prepared.
MTA 869 FOR THE PROVISION OF LIFEGUARD SERVICES FOR SUMMER 2015 AT GHADIRA BAY (MELLIEHA)
MTA 870 FOR THE PROVISION OF LIFEGUARD SERVICES FOR SUMMER 2015 AT PERCHED BEACH, QAWRA POINT AND GOLDEN BAY.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE SHIPMENT OF SAND FROM AQABA, JORDAN TO VALLETTA, MALTA
Interested parties are to note that the closing date of this RfP has been extended by one week.
New closing date / time for proposals will now be on Tuesday 24th February at 10:00 hrs CET
CFQ - for the Data Collection of surveys in relation to Pembroke Gardens & St. Paul’s Bay Promenade
1. What is the total duration of the project?
As per brief the total duration of the project is 72 hours. Data collection needs to be carried out over one calendar year as specified in the brief.
2. Please confirm that only one data collector needs to be present at any given time for the 72 hours per year allocated to each site.
The Authority has specified its objectives clearly enough in the brief. It will then be the Contractor’s prerogative to see if one or more employees are needed to carry out the specified duties.
3. The winning bidder is expected to start work within 48 hours of notification of the award. By when are you expected the winning bidder to be announced? Will there be a meeting prior to the start of the project?
Winning bidder will be announced when the evaluation committee recommends the award of the CFQ to the cheapest technically compliant bidder.
As per the brief “Explanation / Clarification notes – no.3” No site visit will be carried out but the contractors are urged to visit the site before submitting their quote.
4. How many surveyors are expected on each site?
The Authority does not specify a minimum number of surveyors. Note that this is a call for quotations capped at euro 6,000 excluding VAT.
5. Who will bury the cost of printing interview sheets?
6. Are the questions already set? If no, is the awarded bidder expected to design the questionnaire?
The questionnaire will be prepared by the Contracting Authority.
CLARIFICATION / AMENDMENT
Tenders – MTA/859/2014 and MTA/860/2014
Cl 6.1.2 (Selection Criteria) change from:
Evidence of relevant experience in carrying out services of a similar nature over the past 1 year including the nature and value, as well as contracts in hand and contractually committed.
The minimum value of projects of a similar nature completed shall be not less than €40,000.00 per annum for each project.
The minimum number of projects of a similar scope/nature completed in the last one  year must be at least two  in number.
Evidence of relevant experience in carrying out services of a similar nature over the past 6 years including the nature and value, as well as contracts in hand and contractually committed.
The minimum value of projects of a similar nature completed shall be not less than €5000.00 per annum for each project.
The minimum number of projects of a similar scope/nature completed in the last six (6) years must be at least two  in number.
Additionally please note change in closing date of both tenders which will now be
10:00 hrs on TUESDAY 01.04.2014
CFQ – Tourism Zone Website - Download
Is there a maximum budget for this project?
As indicated in Clause 5 of the Call for Quotations, the budget for this project is €2,500.
We would like to know what web technologies does your or MITA hosting server support (eg. PHP, MySQL, .NET, ASP etc..) should you opt to take up hosting services other than our our own.
We wish to inform you that MTA/MITA can host both PHP and ASP.Net environments. We also host MY SQL and MS SQL Server Database Technologies.
Is it necessary to submit a technical proposal with the financial offer?
Answer 1: The requirements of the proposal are outlined in the Call for Quotations document. In particular, please refer to Clauses 3 ‘Specifications and Conditions’, 3.1 ‘Selection Criteria’ and 3.2 ‘Services and Deliverables’. Bidders should provide a sufficiently detailed proposal to demonstrate how the various services and deliverables requested will be addressed.
Is it necessary to attach a portfolio of the company demonstrating experience?
Answer 2: The requirements of the proposal are outlined in the Call for Quotations document. In particular, please refer to Clause 3.1 ‘Selection Criteria’ . Relevant background information about the company and its experience in similar projects should be included.
MTA/852/2013 - Corporate Health Plan
Prospective bidders are to note that the claims records grid supplied in the Authority’s tender shows the claims experienced by the MTA without the cover of preventive treatment.
The preventive treatment included in the present tender is a new inclusion and to repeat, no claims records could be supplied for this item since it was not included previously.
Prospective bidders to note the following filled out grid :
Deadline for request for any additional information from the Contracting Authority
27th September 2013
Last date on which additional information are issued by the Contracting Authority
2nd October 2013
Deadline for submission of tenders /
Tender Opening Session
(unless otherwise modified in terms of Clause 11.3)
8th October 2013
* All times Central European Time (CET)
MTA/849/2013 - Supplies Tender for the Provision and Installation of Benches at tal-Maqluba Area Limits of Qrendi and Near il-Kapella tal- Maddalena, limits of Dingli.
Reference is made to the site meeting that was held on the 4th June 2013, near St. Matthew’s Chapel (Tal-Maqluba) Qrendi. The minutes of the meeting including issues raised therein are as follows:
Hereunder, please find a set of clarifications, which are construed to form an integral part of the Tender Document.
A general overview of works to be carried out in relation to the above mentioned tender was given by the Architect in charge representing the Contracting Authority. Detailed information was given regarding the works related to the method of fixing of the benches components and it was noted that the method of fixing between these components must be invisible. The Contracting Authority stressed the point that interested bidders must submit drawings together with their bid, highlighting the preferred method of fixation.
During this site visit the following questions where raised:
1. Is there any maintenance included in this tender?
Yes, a 5 years maintenance period must be included with the price submitted.
2. The provision of plants must be included in the quoted price?
Yes, Provision of plants within the built-in planters where applicable must also be included in the submitted price.
3. What shall be done where the street is not level?
All modifications must be included in quoted price. Bidders are required to include in their offer, a provision for casting in place a level plinth made up of the same exposed-aggregate concrete out of which the bench will be made of. Benches are not to be installed at an incline.