Marketing Support & Development
Marketing Support & Development is primarily responsible for drawing up the MTA’s Marketing Plan for Tourism to Malta while International Marketing and Segments Marketing are primarily responsible to execute the Marketing Plan.
This structure is designed to maximise on:
- The industry knowledge and market intelligence available at the MTA;
- The interface which the segment teams establish between the local specialised travel trade, the overseas markets and the MTA’s overseas office network;
- The potential of Gozo to be marketed as a distinct destination;
- The possibilities arising from the better integration of MTA and travel trade marketing activities under the principles of one Marketing Plan;
- The identification and adoption of the latest developments in the field of e-marketing, in line with developments from our most advanced competitors;
- The continued development of an International Marketing setup based on the principle of lean offices which are commercially oriented and heavily results driven;
- The synergies and advantages arising from the appointment of a single agency to market and promote Malta in the international market place.
Mr Leslie Vella